“The Gang & Hollywood”
Season 2, Episode 16
September 14, 2012
The episode begins when Austin is preforming his songs, Double Take & Heard It on the Radio at the mall a music producer comes up to Ally, Trish, and Dez telling them that they' re the Next Big Thing. After Austin comes down stage the group told Austin the news and they all cheer. The producer gave 10 tickets to Hollywood to get to the Music Awards and said "Remember this, get to the airport at 5:00 straight. There will be a priviate jet there waiting for you guys" then walks away. While at Sonic Boom, Team Austin decides who to take with them. While thinking, Dallas walks in the shop to take his phone back because he forgot it there. Dallas takes his phone and Ally asked "hey Dallas why don't you take this ticket to Hollywood, I really want you to come". Dallas takes the ticket and thanked her, Ally laughs weirdly before he walks out.
More Coming Soon!!
- This is the only episode to aired on a Friday
- This is the first episode of its run time to be 90 minutes (1 hour, 30 mins) instead of 23-24 mins
- GUEST STARS Ross Lynch - TEEN BEACH MOVIE AND AUSTIN ALLY AND R5 AND MUPPET MOST WANTED
- Laura Marano - JESSIE AND FISH HOOKS AND LIV AND MADDIE AND AUSTIN AND ALLY
- Raini Rodriguez - LIVING YOUR DREAMS FROM BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA 3 - AUSTIN AND ALLY
- Calum Worthy - THE COPPRTOP FLOP SHOW
- GOOD LUCK CHARLIIE AND ZAKE AND LUTHER
- AUSTIN AND ALLY